1.Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one’s hand. It’s about
having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone’s love when you need love.
2.I promise to capture the beast alive, and I will not come back until I do!
3.Adventure is out there!Look out!
4. Paradise Falls, a land lost in time.
5. Good,you promised. No backing out.
6. What? That's it? I came all this way here to get stuck at the wrong end of this rock pile?
7. An explorer is a friend to all, be it a plant,a fish or a tiny mole.
8.Sometimes years go by between sightings.
9. Well,it's been a wonderful evening, but we'd better be going.
10. This is none of my concern. I didn't ask for any of these!
11. Now, whether you assist me or not,I am going to paradise falls, if it kills me!
12.Why, our subject today.
13.Is footage never before seen by civilized humanity.
14.We have so much more to talk about!
15.Who would dare set foot on this inhospitable summit?
16.Good morning, Mr. Fredricksen.
17.Lurking in the shadow of majestic Paradise Falls.
18.Never apart from his faithful dogs.
19.We'll want her in good shape for my return.
20.10、Look at this stuff.Wow!You're going on a trip?
21.ever apart from his faithful dogs, Muntz conceived the craft for canine comfort.
22.It's a veritable floating palace in the sky,complete with doggy bath and mechanical canine walker.
23.The beloved explorer lands his dirigible the Spirit of Adventure,in New Hampshire this week, completing a yearlong expedition to the lost world.
24.This lighter-than-air craft was designed by Muntz himself and is longer than 22 prohibition paddy wagons placed end to end.
25.No matter what you do, you are stuck with the original design.
26.I will promise you anything if only you bring back my ball.
27.Epsilon here makes a delicious cherries jubilee.
28.Paradise Falls, a land lost in time.
29.Get used to that, kid.
30.It sports plants and animals undiscovered by science.